Sunday, January 7, 2024

PURE in HEART

 

Matthew 21:16

King James Version

16 And said unto him, 

Hearest thou what these say? 

And Jesus saith unto them, 

Yea; have ye never read, 

Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings 

thou hast perfected praise?


Lovely, lovely day!

THREE articles in one day.

All delightful to work on.

From a dream, an article:

"Dreaming of GRASSHOPPERS"

From that article, another article:

"THINGS are CLEAR"


Going back to that dream article, this article you're reading now:

"PURE in HEART"


Three articles in barely a day.

Some days, SPIRIT makes me write up to eight.

But today, was quite fun.

Only because I finally found answers to many questions.

One, that nagged me for months.


This kind of simple joys happen when you're born again.

You know when SPIRIT leads you to something.

We're like a couple of sleuths.

A team.

Or, at least, He allows me to be a "sleuth".

The MOST FUN TEAM ever!

He knows I won't stop, till I've found answers.

And followed, and completed, His lead.

Thus, He gives me TONS of ideas.

LOTS of clues.

PERSISTENT prompts.

And DELIGHTFUL answers.


Who am I to resist such fun work?

If you're like me, you'd enjoy working with SPIRIT.

You can't have enough of Scripture.

Just when you think you know something, SPIRIT gives you more.

And you just keep marveling at the richness of GOD's WORD.

How everything must be cherished, and meditated upon.

Everything is precious in Scripture.

Make time to know GOD's story.


He made me rest yesterday, a Saturday.

But today, wow, THREE beautiful articles to share with you!

That's why I love being childlike with JESUS.

No matter how ancient I am, my heart remains young.

Never jaded, never morose, never depressed.

Or, at least, since GOD made me born again 52 months ago.

As of yesterday.


If I'm precise, it's because I want to keep track of my progress.

I want to tell you my story as born again.

Remembering every detail.

Because it's really fun!

I mean, how else are stories woven?

Except through detail?


Also, a childlike heart tends to ask TONS of questions.

We only stop when we hear a "TING!"

And we know we've been supplied the answer.

In GOD's world, the answers have always been there.

It's up to the childlike human to find it.

Surely, GOD enjoys witnessing us discover His treasures.


What is a child, but a persistent creature?

What is a child, but a curious one?

What is a child, but a happy kid?

Never lose that trait in you.

The world may be jaded, but don't be.

Be the pearl that GOD made you.

JESUS did say:

Matthew 7:6

King James Version

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, 

neither cast ye your pearls before swine, 

lest they trample them under their feet, 

and turn again and rend you.


That's how I thought we're like "pearls".

We give out pearls, from GOD.

Only a born again, with a childlike heart, can really, truly, wholly appreciate GOD.

Precisely why JESUS says:

Matthew 5:8

King James Version

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: 

for they shall see God.


Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


Matthew 18:4

King James Version

4 Whosoever therefore 

shall humble himself as this little child, 

the same is greatest 

in the kingdom of heaven.


There's nothing like being born again.

There's nothing like being childlike.

There's nothing like JESUS.

Amen.


Related material:

KINGDOM of HEAVEN


Image: Darkmoon Art on Pixabay


Our DANCE class

  Psalm 149:3-4 King James Version 3 Let them praise his name in the dance:  let them sing praises unto him  with the timbrel and harp. 4 Fo...