Thursday, October 12, 2023

The spirit ATTACK

 

Ephesians 6:12

King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, 

but against principalities, against powers, 

against the rulers of the darkness of this world, 

against spiritual wickedness in high places.


Ever experienced a "spirit" attack?

I have, since the onset of this blog four days ago.

The world has, too, since terrorists attacked southern Israel.

What could be more cruel than killing helpless babies from their cribs?

The enemy's hatred for GOD's holy nation and children is on a rampage.

All the more we have to keep going with this 92nd blog.

Delays and glitches always signify something.

Either through GOD's will, and better judgment.

Or from the enemy's hatred.

After letting things evolve on its own the past days, I realize it's both.

But more on that on the next post.

For now, we talk about that spirit "attack".


On the night I created this blog, I experienced a strange thing come bedtime.

I normally have an easy time sleeping.

All because I would pray before bedtime.

On the 8th of October, I was close to falling into deep sleep.

Then I heard a "thud".

It felt like a protective dome was over my bed, and something came up against it.

That thud occurred twice.

You know how sound vibration is.

The sound can actually be "felt" physically.

The experience was so striking, it caused me to be unnerved for a while.

I felt evil hovering about.

It wanted entrance, and harm.

Such things are not new to me.

I've been attacked so many times in the past.

Decades, to be sure.

So much so, we had to fictionalize 22 books on spiritual warfare.

But this time, I actually felt a protective "dome" over my bed.

Otherwise, that "thing" would have gained entrance.

Well, I just said more prayers, turned my back on that thing, and slept.

Then, the events at Israel happened in the next days.

I knew I was on to something with this blog.

This must be an important enough blog.

Enough to elicit hatred from the spirit world.


What to do?

Keep going, as SPIRIT would have me do.

All demons are afraid of JESUS anyway.

I'm under the protection of the LORD.

We've got work to do.

We've got your childlike heart to protect.

More on "delays and glitches" on the next post.


Related material:

The CHRISTIAN's battle


Image: Clipart Library


Our DANCE class

  Psalm 149:3-4 King James Version 3 Let them praise his name in the dance:  let them sing praises unto him  with the timbrel and harp. 4 Fo...