Sunday, October 8, 2023

This BLOG couldn't be stopped

 

JESUS said:

Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


Indeed, this blog couldn't be stopped.

We just finished an important article hours ago.

On championing the cause of a child.

Soon after sharing that article with the world, an idea came up.

"the childlike heart" words played in my mind.

Hmm...a new blog!

I can almost hear the "enemy" raging:

"Oh no, not again!"

Still, the idea was simmering so beautifully in my heart.

Only thing is, the laptop conked out.

The cursed cursor stopped working.

Been that way for a few days now.

But somehow, I was always able to fix it.

Until today.

The VERY moment I was about to start "the childlike heart" blog.

No amount of tinkering and troubleshooting got it to work.

Who was busting my momentum?

Was that GOD's will?

Was it going to be a worthwhile blog?

Or was I to quit the idea?

Didn't we have 91 other blogs already?

Why create another one?

So, I kept troubleshooting my computer.

Old methods didn't work anymore.

Then I decided to watch a movie-and-a-half.

After which, back to troubleshooting.

Still didn't work.

A few tinkering here, and there.

Lo, and behold!

Something got the cursor working.

We were back on track.

Obviously GOD wanted this blog.

He also knew I was prayerful.

And persistent.

He knew I was going to keep at it.

The enemy may have blocked my attempts.

But can anyone block the SPIRIT of GOD in a child of GOD?

Especially for an excited workman of GOD?

They better junk the idea.

A workman cannot be stopped.

This blog cannot be stopped.

SPIRIT cannot be stopped.

Scripture cannot be stopped.

The child in us cannot be stopped.

The enemy had to step aside.

SPIRIT ran him over.

Only because he was in the way.

Again, JESUS remained victorious.

As if the LORD could be stopped at all.

So, welcome to this 92nd blog.

Fresh from GOD's oven.

Fresh from His adoring child.

Fresh from our hearts.

Have a fresh look at life.

Through SPIRIT's eyes.

Through a child's eyes.

Through a born again's eyes.

You will never be jaded.

But be forever excited.

For there's much to look into.

Starting with these links:

2023 articles

2024 articles


P.S.

Now, a thought occured.

What if the delay was from GOD?

Was He trying to see how much I believe in my idea?

(Oh yes, I sure believed in it.)

Would I pray for guidance?

(I've been doing that since He made me born again four years ago.)

Would I keep at it, till I got my computer to work?

(Did I ever quit? I'm one persistent rhino.)

Whether the challenges and delays were from GOD, or the enemy, my objective remained the same:


get the blog done



Perhaps, GOD smiled because I wasn't giving up on His idea.

Despite the challenges that came my way.

Thinking I'd have to bring laptop to town and get it fixed.

On the next day, too.

But somehow, by GOD's miracle, I was able to get it going.

So He made the enemy scoot.

Of course, that's just due to my overactive imagination.

But then again, that's how GOD created me.

To be a joyful, persistent, imaginative, trusting, child.

Where others see problems; I see solutions.

Where others get downhearted; I search for uplifting things.

Where others give up; I keep at it.

Where others prefer to sleep; I remain awake.

Where others ignore GOD's commands; I pay attention.

Thus, this blog got done.

More articles here.


Related material:

CHAMPIONING the CAUSE of the CHILD

CHILDLIKE series

SPIRIT of GOD


Images: Clipart Library


Our DANCE class

  Psalm 149:3-4 King James Version 3 Let them praise his name in the dance:  let them sing praises unto him  with the timbrel and harp. 4 Fo...